Payhelp provides a fast, simple and effective process of recovering receivables from unpaid invoices.
To use Payhelp, it is enough to create a free account on the payhelp.pl platform and add an invoice that will be subject to debt collection. The whole process takes up to 2 minutes. Within 12 working hours, the team of Payhelp experts will analyze the case, adjust the appropriate negotiation strategy to it and start the debt collection process.
Why is it worth becoming a Payhelp Customer?
- creating an account on the platform is completely free
- you do not sign any contract
- You pay the commission only on the value of the repaid amount, after recovery
- debt collection strategy individually tailored by experts to your case
- online debt collection, with access to the account and the current status of the case 24/7
- negotiations are conducted with respect for the customer relationship
- The debtor, in accordance with the Principles of Good Debt Collection Practices
The Payhelp service is a two-stage process consisting of amicable and judicial debt collection.
Amicable debt collection
Amicable debt collection is mainly based on negotiating with the Debtor in order to recover the debt as soon as possible. At the amicable stage, all possible channels of contact with the Debtor are used, with great care to maintain good business relations between the parties in accordance with the Principles of Good Debt Collection Practices. The effectiveness of amicable actions on behalf of Payhelp is as high as 73%.
Court debt collection
If amicable actions do not bring the expected result, the client is given the opportunity to use the court stage. After positive verification of the case, the team of legal advisers prepares a statement of claim on behalf of the client and submits it to the e-Court (EPU - Electronic Writing Procedure). These actions are aimed at obtaining a legally valid enforcement title (payment order with an enforcement clause), which will allow for final amicable negotiations with the Debtor. In the event of non-repayment, the enforcement title obtained enables the Client to commence enforcement proceedings against the Debtor (referring the case to a bailiff)