Main directions of the BEST Group development
- Increasing the scale of operations by actively investing in debt portfolios using securitisation funds.
- Optimising sources of capital, including by reduction in the average cost of interest on bonds and lengthening maturities.
- Adapting to changing market conditions:
- a greater number of transactions,
- bigger debt portfolios offered for sale,
- shortening maturities.
- Preparation for the mass service of mortgage-secured debt.
- Development of IT systems.
- Widening and improvement of our products; development of new channels of communication with the client.
preparation for expansion and development operations on foreign markets.