PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
BEST spółka akcyjna with a registered office in Gdynia at Łużycka 8A, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000017158, REGON 190400344, NIP 585-00-11-412 (herein Controller),
1) operates internet portals or applications which work in domains and subdomains: best.com.pl, www.best.com.pl, online.best.com.pl, www.online.best.com.pl, spojrznapraceinaczej.pl, kalkulator.best.com.pl (herein Services)
2) attaches great importance to the protection of users acquired though Services and to ensuring top-level security of their personal data with respect to their right to access, to rectify, supplement, erase or limit the processing of their personal data.
3) ensures that Service Users have full freedom to decide what personal data will be collected and used by the Data Controller automatically while they’re using the Service. Our Service does not automatically collect any User data excluding data obtained via HTTP Cookie technology (Cookies).
RULES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
LEGAL GROUNDS. The Controller processes User data included in the Services under Article 6 (1) (a, b, f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (herein referred to as GDPR), under the Act on personal data protection and the Act on the provision of services by electronic means.
THE CONTROLLER PROCESSES:
1) personal data of Users visiting Services best.com.pl, www.best.com.pl, spojrznapraceinaczej.pl, kalkulator.best.com.pl, for the purposes of:
a) optimising the provision of electronic services via the Services;
b) adjusting the displayed content of our websites to the User’s individual preferences and optimising the use of Services by the User,
c) measuring traffic on the Services’ site;
d) reporting and supporting the presentation of ads and information;
e) preparing statistics on the use of the Services;
f) promoting the Services via social media based on consent provided by the Data Subject (including for commercial and marketing purposes, for sending a newsletter).
2) user personal data of the Services: online.best.com.pl, www.online.best.com.pl - for the purposes of performing the agreement.
THE SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING:
1) The Service best.com.pl, www.best.com.pl: IP address, the content of community portals used by the User,the time when the User began and finished using the Service, each use of the service and the identification of the ICT network or system termination used by the User. The name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, phone number - if the User has filled in the form.
2) The service spojrznapraceinaczej.pl, www.spojrznapraceinaczej.pl: IP address, the time when the User began and finished using the Service, the scope of use during the visit, identification of the ICT network or system used by the User. The name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, phone number - if the User has filled in the form. If the User has filled in an application form: the name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, phone number and other data provided by the applicant.
3) Service: online.best.com.pl, www.online.best.com.pl : the name, surname, e-mail address, IP address, contact data, information on employment, debt, financial situation as well as the time when the User began and finished using the Service, each use of the service and the identification of the ICT network or system termination used by the User.
THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA:
1) The Controller may transfer user data of Services: spojrznapraceinaczej.pl, www.spojrznapraceinaczej.pl such as the name, surname, postal address, e-mail address and other data provided by an applicant to the provider of software which the Controller uses for the purposes of processing personal data of applicants for recruitment purposes.
2) The Controller provides personal data of the Users of the Services online.best.com.pl, www.online.best.com.pl such as the name, surname, e-mail address and the IP address, to PayPro Spółka Akcyjna with a registered office in Poznań at ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000347935, NIP number 7792369887, entered in the register of national payment institutions kept by the Financial Supervision Commission under entity number UKNF IP24/2014 as a national payment institution (Przelewy24) in accordance with Article 13 (1) (e) of the GDPR.
PayPro will process the above data for purposes connected with the provision of payment services, in particular in the scope necessary to prevent fraud related to the payment services provided, the investigation and discovery of such fraud, as well as to identify the Payer in the scope specified by applicable laws.
USER RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING IN THE SERVICES:
The Users have the right to:
- request the Controller’s address and full name, the source of data and the purpose, scope and manner in which personal data is processed;
- access their personal data, to rectify, supplement, erase or limit its processing;
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2; 00-193 Warszawa) if the Users should decide that the processing of personal data violates the law;
- withdraw their consent to processing at any time, which shall have no effect on the lawfulness of the processing which was performed based on the consent before it was withdrawn,
These rights can be exercised by contacting the Data Controller:
e-mail address: email@example.com
the Controller’s postal address: BEST Spółka Akcyjna ul. Stoczniowa 2, 82-300 Elbląg or via the “Contact” tab available within the Services.
Personal data will be stored until withdrawal of the User’s consent to its processing.
More information regarding the rules of data processing for the purposes of debt management can be found at: https://best.com.pl/rodo,565,pl.html.
SECURITY AND PROCEDURES:
In order to achieve the above goals, the Controller’s Services have been created with the use of the newest technology, the most advanced information technology systems and technical security of equipment used for the processing of personal data and data transfer. The Controller conducts all activities related to personal data based on restrictive internal procedures.
Cookies are small text files sent by the Service to the web browser installed at the User’s device and then sent by the User’s browser each time they enter the Service. Cookies are harmless for the User’s device, they do not hinder the operation of the device or software installed on that device and they do not change the configuration of the User’s device. Cookies make using the Services easier and more comfortable.
The following Cookies are used on the Services’ websites:
- Session cookies - used when the session is created for the User and while logging to the Service. These files are temporary and necessary to adjust the content of the Service’s pages to user preferences, to recognise the User’s device and to adjust the display to the user’s individual needs;
- Regarding Cookies policy - indication that the User was informed that the Service is using the cookies.
Above that, we use the services of external providers. You can check the list of suppliers with the cookies they use.
- At any moment every User may disable a selected Cookie by changing the setup of their bowser.
- Disabling Cookies may hinder or render it impossible to use some of the Service functionalities.
Here below we are providing links to the instruction manuals of the most popular browsers which show how to modify browser setup regarding the cookies:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka?esab=a&s=ciasteczka&r=0&as=s
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/security-and-privacy/
- Safari https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
The use can also opt out of the Google cookies in ads settings (www.google.pl/settings/ads)
More information about the cookies is available at the website http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/
CHANGE OF THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. The changes may prove necessary especially in the event of legislative changes or the change of information technology used in the Service.
Information regarding the specific changes of the Policy is published immediately at the Service’s website; the changes enter into force on the day in which they are published.
Data Protection Officer contact details:
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
the Controller’s postal address: BEST Spółka Akcyjna ul. Stoczniowa 2, 82-300 Elbląg via the “Contact” tab available within the Services.